THE SWITZERLAND OF SIBERIA YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF
Kemerovo – Sheregesh – Shoriya National Park
Regular monthly departures: this tour is offered regularly once a month. Let us know your desired departure month by clicking on the ask-us button below and we will match your preferences with the relevant scheduled group departure. If you are unsure about the month you wish to travel in, then simply tell us a period or a season of the year and we will provide you a range of scheduled group departures: just pick up yours!
Our scheduled group departures don't suit your plans? If you are travelling with friends and there are 5 or more of you, you can set your own dates and we will organise a tour just for you without charging any additional fee. If you are travelling solo or with less than 4 companions we will organise a slightly more expensive tailored tour according to your time schedule and specific geographical preferences.
DAY 1 - Kemerovo
- Our tour guide will meet you in the arrival hall of Kemerovo International Airport (exact meeting time will be communicated well in advance per email in accordance to your flight schedule).
- Introductory briefing about the region, the route and the set of rules to observe while travelling in Siberia.
- Kemerovo sightseeing:
- Dinner and overnight in Novokuznetsk.
DAY 2 to DAY 5 - Shoriya
- We'll leave Novokuznetsk in the morning
- We'll then spend four full days in the Switzerland of Siberia
- Included in our offer:
- Additional activities:
- Dinner and overnight in Sheregesh.
DAY 6 - Flight back home or transfer to further destinations
- For those flying out: we will arrange transfer to Kemerovo International Airport for your flight back home.
- For those wishing to take the train/bus to reach further destinations: we will arrange transport to the local train/bus station.
- End of the tour.
2 to 10 participants: 1500 €
The price includes: double/twin room accommodation (breakfast included; single supplement: 20 euro/night), private transport in the region (jeep or minivan), guiding and translation service.
The price does not include: international flights and any other flight not explicitly included in the tour price and itinerary, meals, drinks and tips, visas if required, sport activities, entrance fees to attractions not listed in the itinerary, insurance.
The route of this tour has been carefully designed after several research trips in the region. It is, however, always possible to slightly modify the itinerary according to the needs and the suggestions of the participants. Our motto is flexibility.
where the heck am i travelling to?
BELOW you can see the different tour stages marked on a map of the region you are going to explore with us
POSSIBLE TOUR COMBINATIONS FOR THIS ITINERARY INCLUDE